Brass B5 buckle
I make belts to measure completely by hand and now use only J & FJ Bakers Oak Bark Tanned leather, renowned for its superior quality and strength. Belts and keepers are hand stitched in place using polyester Tigre Thread for its strength, good looks and longevity (Tigre is a trade mark).
Solid brass, hand cast in England and made to last a lifetime.
To Order your belt:
- Decide on the width of belt you require choose 25mm (1”) - 32mm (1¼”) – 38mm (11/2”)
- Choose which colour leather you would like: London Tan, Australian Nut or Bakers Black see pictures on left
- Select the buckle of your choice, either brass or stainless steel
- Measure the distance on your old belt from where the buckle pin rests against the end bar to the most used hole in your belt, see the diagram on the left. Please double check the accuracy of your measurement as I am unable to refund wrongly measured bespoke belts.
Using the contact page, please confirm the above details in writing or by email and I will issue an invoice including details of how to pay. Upon receipt of your payment in full, I will make your belt and post it to you, usually in under two weeks.
- 25mm Oak Bark Tanned Belt + brass or stainless steel buckle £95.00
- 32mm Oak Bark Tanned Belt + brass or stainless steel buckle £98.00
- 38mm Oak Bark Tanned Belt + brass or stainless steel buckle £100.00