English hand cast brass and stainless steel hardware
Here is a selection of hardware items I regularly use in the making of my products. The brass and stainless steel buckles are hand cast in Walsall, West Midlands, the last such foundry in the UK.
The leather I use for my belts is from J & FJ Baker in Colyton, Devon, they make the best oak bark tanned leather in the world and are the last remaining oak bark tanners in the UK. Belts are made to measure, please click on the thumbnails to learn more or by all means, contact me for help. One of these quality belts may be the last belt you will need to buy. Have it bespoke for comfort and save the annoyance of forever adjusting the fit. Around £100.00 for such a quality item, worn every day for such a long time is fantastic value for money.
To Order your belt:
- Decide on the width of belt you require choose 25mm (1”) - 32mm (1¼”) – 38mm (11/2”)
- Choose which colour leather you would like: London Tan, Australian Nut or Bakers Black see pictures on left
- Select the buckle of your choice, either brass or stainless steel
- Measure the distance on your old belt from where the buckle pin rests against the end bar to the most used hole in your belt, see the diagram on the left. Please double check the accuracy of your measurement as I am unable to refund wrongly measured bespoke belts.
Using the contact page, please confirm the above details in writing or by email and I will issue an invoice including details of how to pay. Upon receipt of your payment in full, I will make your belt and post it to you, usually in under two weeks.
- 25mm Oak Bark Tanned Belt + brass or stainless steel buckle £95.00
- 32mm Oak Bark Tanned Belt + brass or stainless steel buckle £98.00
- 38mm Oak Bark Tanned Belt + brass or stainless steel buckle £100.00